Persevering with on Wednesday, people from Hockey Canada, the Canadian Hockey League and related organizations will seem earlier than Parliament as members of the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage proceed their inquiry into the dealing with of 2018 sexual assault allegations and the settlement of the following lawsuit.
You possibly can watch all the proceedings stay proper right here on sportsnet.ca starting at 11 a.m. ET/ 8 a.m. PT.
Wednesday’s witness schedule is as follows:
11 a.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET: 9 previous and current officers from Hockey Canada and the Canadian Hockey League
• Glen McCurdie, Former Hockey Canada vice-president of insurance coverage and danger administration**
• Scott Smith, Hockey Canada president and chief working officer**
• Tom Renney, former Hockey Canada CEO**
• Dave Andrews, Hockey Canada Basis chair**
• Brian Cairo, Hockey Canada chief monetary officer***
• Dan MacKenzie, Canadian Hockey League president
• Gilles Courteau, QMJHL commissioner
• David Department, OHL commissioner
• Ron Robison, WHL commissioner
2 p.m. ET to three p.m. ET: Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL Canada founder, president and CEO****
**Smith, Renney and Andrews testified on June 20, and have been known as again. McCurdie was among the many officers invited to testify on June 20 however was excused due to the loss of life of his father. McCurdie retired from Hockey Canada in December after 33 years with the group. Renney’s retirement from Hockey Canada grew to become official on July 1.
***Cairo was not a part of the preliminary checklist of witnesses for this listening to however has since been added.
****BFL Canada is the official insurance coverage supplier of Hockey Canada.